SLEEPY BEAUTY Slumber Oral Spray
- 1.0 fl oz ℮ 30 mL
What it Is:
Treat yourself to a soothing spritz of this natural “nightcap.” Slumber Oral Spray is a dietary supplement to enhance your bedtime ritual. Our calming cocktail blends Melatonin, GABA, L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Valerian Root, Ashwaghanda Root, and Chamomile - seven potent, naturally occurring ingredients selected to help mellow the day away to set the tone for a great night’s sleep.*
YUNI Sleepy Beauty Slumber Oral Spray is designed to help calm the mind and senses for:
- Faster, easier transition to sleep
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Reduced sleep disruptions to enhance sleep quality
Additionally, Slumber Oral Spray is formulated with:
- Plant-based ingredients.
- All natural flavor. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Spray form – so you can easily dose between 1-4 sprays to see what’s most effective for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What it is Formulated WITHOUT:
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic colors or fragrances
- Artificial flavors
- GMO’s, PABA, EDTA, PEGs
What Else You Need to Know:
YUNI Sleepy Beauty Slumber Oral Spray is plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, artificial flavors, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on lucky humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formula features natural flavors.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you are taking any medication, are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician prior to use.
- Do not use before or while operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery
Spray onto tongue 1 hour before bedtime. Start with a low dose, 1-2 sprays to see how you react to this formula. Increase the number of sprays as needed, but do not exceed suggested serving size of 4 sprays.
CAUTION: If you are taking any medication, are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician prior to use. Do not spray in eyes. Do not use before or while operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery.
The key natural active ingredients found in Slumber Oral Spray include:
- Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the body as part of the sleep cycle and often taken as a dietary supplement to help promote sleep. It is also known to deliver antioxidant benefits, helping to protect cells against the effects of free radicals.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) is a naturally occurring amino acid produced by the brain and is often taken as a dietary supplement for its calming, relaxing effect on the nervous system.
- L-Tryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid which supports the production of hormones that are key to the sleep cycle. It is an “essential” amino acid because it is critical to good health but is not produced in the body and must be acquired from food or supplements.
- L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in foods such as green tea. It is often taken as a dietary supplement to reduce stress and anxiety while inducing a sense of tranquility.
- Valerian Root is an ancient herbal remedy known for its mild sedative effects. It is commonly taken to help promote sleep and improve sleep quality.
- Ashwaghanda Root is recognized in the Chinese and Ayurvedic healing traditions as an adaptogen, a plant that helps the body resist the effects of stress and anxiety.
- Chamomile is an ancient herbal remedy commonly taken to help promote sleep and improve sleep quality.