Shipping & Returns
How do I return an item?
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and product details. We will respond with information on how to return items from your order.
What is your return policy?
Our return policy lasts for 30 days. If 30 or more days have elapsed since delivery, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The product must also be in its original packaging.
Will I have to pay for shipping my return?
We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Otherwise, you will have to pay for the return shipping costs.
Which items cannot be returned?
- Some health and personal care items
- Intimate or sanitary goods
When will I get my refund?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of sending your package to the return address. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes for us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes for your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Do you ship to destinations outside the US?
We have temporarily suspended this service.
How much are shipping charges?
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping method you choose. Depending on the shipping provider, delivery date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping businesses we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
What is the ambassador program?
At YUNI, we’re dedicated seekers of good. We’re passionate about attracting people who feel the same way about their Yoga practice and about life!
If your mission is to cultivate healthy goodness by amplifying the pleasure of the yoga journey and bringing mindfulness to the rituals of beauty, become an ambassador for YUNI and join our mindfully fit community, where we’re inspired by passionate teachers and trainers. It would be our privilege to journey with you.
What are the benefits of becoming an ambassador?
- 20% off retail on all personal YUNI Beauty products
- Be among the first people to be notified about new products
- Receive free trial products
- Partner with us on social media giveaways and challenges
- Opportunity to be featured as a guest blogger on the YUNI Beauty blog
- Develop engaging content with us (videos, photos, and more!)
- Affiliate commission on sales you generate
How do I become an ambassador?
- Must be a certified teacher or trainer
- Believe in YUNI Beauty’s philosophy
- Use YUNI Beauty products
- Like YUNI Beauty on Facebook: facebook.com/Yunibeautybrand/
- Follow YUNI Beauty on Instagram: @yunibeautybrand
- Follow YUNI Beauty on Twitter: @yunibeautybrand
- Share your love of YUNI Beauty on your social channels and with your friends and students
What makes YUNI Beauty different?
Not only do we provide aromatherapy, body, skin, and hair care products, but we are dedicated to creating the best natural products with active people in mind.
Inspired by athleisure, YUNI Beauty addresses the unique needs of active health seekers. Whether you’re about to start your practice or you’re just finishing your workout, YUNI Beauty helps enhance, prolong, and recall the benefits of the yoga experience.
Where can I buy your products?
Outside of purchasing our products online from our website, check out our store locator to find where you can buy our products. Are you a Sephora fan? YUNI’s products are now available at Sephora, as well as at Blue Mercury, Credo Beauty, Detox Market, Free People, Target and more.
Are your products tested on animals?
We are proud members of the Leaping Bunny organization, which means all of our products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Are your products vegan-friendly?
Our products are vegan, and none of our products containing animal products.
Are your products safe for sensitive skin?
Since our products are 100% plant-based and contain no artificial fragrances or harsh detergents, they are compatible and safe for sensitive skin. However, we always advise people with sensitive skin to test our products on a small area for 24 hours before using the product to its full extent.
Can I use YUNI products if I have allergies or environmental sensitivities?
Check out our list of natural ingredients that we use in our products. For more information about our ingredients, please contact us and we will be happy to help. However, we always advise people with sensitive skin to test our products on a small area for 24 hours before using the product to its full extent.
How do I choose the right product?
If you’re unsure of which products to get, head to our Ambassador Picks page to see what our ambassadors recommend. If you’d like to try a variety of smaller sized products before committing to a full-sized product, check out our travel sets.
We’re devoted to using the highest quality natural ingredients in all our products, and select the ones known not only for their unique properties, but also for their ethical provenance.
We choose ingredients with an eye toward the organic, sustainable and fair trade. Here is a list of the natural ingredients we use, and the products in which they can be found.
Neem Leaf extract
- Natural antibacterial
- Calms and soothes inflammation
- Naturally abundant in bioflavonoids
Present in: Shower Sheet, Flash Bath, Concentrated Body Cleansing Creme
Green Tea Leaf Extract - Fair Trade
- Naturally high in antioxidants
- Gentle antimicrobial
Present in: Shower Sheet, Smoothing Body Scrub, Count to Zen, Active Calm Moisturizer, Chillax, My OM World, Concentrated Body Cleansing Creme, Hydrating Body Conditioner
Kukui Nut Oil - Organic
- Lightweight moisture
- Contains essential fatty acids
- Soothes a sunburn
- Vitamins A, C and E
Present in: All Purpose Body Balm, Hot Head, My OM World, Pocket Savasana
Baobab Fruit Oil - Organic
- Creates a barrier between skin, hair and the elements
- Smoothes, softens and conditions
- Omega fatty acids soothe irritation and help wound-healing
Present in: Smoothing Body Scrub, Count to Zen, Hydrating Body Conditioner
Peppermint Leaf Essential Oil
- Natural Menthol reduces the perception of pain.
- Tricks the brain into perceiving coolness.
- Mild antiseptic
- Reduces bacterial activity on the skin.
Present in: Shower Sheet, Chillax
Echinacea Plant Stem Cell
- Stimulates the immune system
- Strengthens the body’s ability to resist infection
- Has soothing, analgesic properties
Present in: Active Calm Serum
Buriti Nut Oil - Organic
- Contains rich stores of antioxidant beta-carotene
- Helps skin to maintain skin elasticity and firmness
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Reduces redness and irritation
Present in: Active Calm Moisturizer, Active Calm Serum
Shea Nut Butter
- Lightweight moisturizer
- Supports and protects skin’s natural barrier function
- Blocks the function of enzymes that degrade skin proteins
- Reduces inflammation and absorbs UV radiation
- Helps skin maintain structural integrity and firmness
Present in: All Purpose Body Balm, Count to Zen, Active Calm Moisturizer, Hydrating Body Conditioner
Edelweiss Plant Stem Cell
- Helps to prevent pore congestion and blemishes
- Prevents damage from UV radiation
- Keeps skin fresher, smoother and more supple
Present in: Active Calm Moisturizer
Turmeric Root - Fair Trade
- Brightens dark spots
- Clears blemishes
- Stimulates skin elasticity.
Present in: Active Calm Moisturizer, Concentrated Body Cleansing Creme
Arnica Flower Extract
- Reduces swelling, bruising and pain
- Eases sports and exercise-related muscle soreness
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
Present in: Chillax
Argan Nut Oil - Organic
- Contains Vitamin E and anti-inflammatory linoleic acid
- Non-greasy, absorbs quickly
- No heavy residue
- Heals burns
Present in: Hot Head
Aloe Vera Juice - Organic
- Intensely hydrating
- Soothes dry, hot and even sunburned skin
- Used to heal wounds, calm skin irritation and reduce scarring
Present in: Shower Sheet, Flash Bath, Smoothing Body Scrub, Count to Zen, Active Calm Moisturizer, Active Calm Serum, Chillax, My OM World, Concentrated Body Cleansing Creme, Hydrating Body Conditioner