Sustainable Packaging & Responsible Manufacturing
The core of YUNI’s sustainability efforts is implemented across the whole supply chain – from the natural ingredients, to the type of packaging, to the manufacturing practices, to warehousing.
YUNI products are formulated with ingredients that are sourced ethically and responsibly from plants that are not endangered. We’ve built partnerships with factories based in the US that have specific programs for waste and energy management. 90% of YUNI products are made in solar-powered or wind-powered facilities and YUNI’s main warehouse in New York is also solar-powered.
To lessen the environmental impact of large extravagant packaging, YUNI opts for minimal, modern packaging that includes a mix of the following:
- All tubes made of sugarcane bio-resin
- Post-consumer resin or post-consumer recycled plastic for most bottles
- The wipes for our Shower Sheets are biodegradable and compostable
- All product cartons are made with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified recycled paper and printed with soy ink
- Our full packaging range includes FSC Mix, PETE 1, Glass, HDPE 2, LDPE 4, PETG 1, 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, and plant-based resin.
Overall, we hope together we can make the beauty space a more eco-friendly place and inspire others to do the same in every aspect of their lives, starting with self-care.